Here at All Things Fire and Security we design, install and maintain CCTV systems to suit the needs of our clients and their businesses across West Yorkshire.
Whether you need a simple one camera system or a more complex CCTV system with integrated analytics to provide security protection across a large site, we can help.
Book Your Free Site Survey Today
No obligation quotation
West Yorkshire coverage
Free CCTV advice on 08000 439 440
CCTV System Installation
All Things Fire & Security install a comprehensive range of CCTV security systems.
CCTV systems can form the basis of your site’s security strategy. So it’s important the system is designed and installed correctly. Following a free site survey, we’ll work with your specific security concerns and requirements to design a fully compliant CCTV security camera system.
We ensure your system suits your particular site and provides complete security protection.
All Things Fire and Security offer a full maintenance service on all types of CCTV systems in the West Yorkshire area.
We take the security of our clients very seriously and our CCTV maintenance service is designed to ensure that your camera surveillance systems are always operating at optimum levels to ensure round the clock protection from security risks.
Regular CCTV servicing and maintenance is vital in ensuring your system is fully working and free from faults. A security camera or NVR fault or can stop your CCTV system from working properly and recording at the time it’s needed most. This could lead to non-detection of intruders on-site and fail in providing key evidence for police investigation.
Our fully qualified engineers will ensure your company complies with insurance and ICO obligations to maintain and service your camera security systems. Our engineers are expertly trained to service and maintain all types of CCTV systems in all sizes of commercial properties.
Preventative CCTV Maintenance
Preventative CCTV maintenance schedule includes:
- visual inspection of all major components and connections to check for signs of damage or deterioration
- thorough check of all control equipment for correct operation
- check mains and power supplies and stand-by batteries
- check there’s no adverse effects from environmental conditions and there’s no trees or shrubbery obstructing camera views
- make sure time and date settings in equipment update if necessary
- check cabling integrity and sample check external insulation for damage
- clean cable fixings for security
- check auxiliary lighting equipment, infra-red units and photocells
- check air vents are clear in all control equipment
- clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces and control equipment surfaces
- check all glands and seals on external equipment are in tact
- check regular back-ups are taken
- make sure camera is aligned to user specification, pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- check brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage
- check wash/wipe units and wiper blades for correct operation and fill washer reservoir where necessary
- ensure quality of recording during day time and night time modes
- check pan and tilt assembly including fixings, electrical connections and functions
- check the satisfactory transmission of CCTV footage to remote site
- ensure warning signs are in place
- check all camera and alarm presets
Why Choose All Things Fire & Security?
Based in Ossett, West Yorkshire, ATFS have years’ experience in the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV surveillance systems.
We Listen to your requirements, ensuring that what we deliver meets those needs.
If required, we’ll carry out a free site survey after which we Consult on our findings. This consultation process ensures we agree a collaborative way forward.
We Deliver on time and in budget, keeping you updated throughout to ensure our service to you meets your requirements.